'

27.6.07

Objectives in Life

Many people dream of having a wonderful life, and this dream is often full of concrete details. However, they never move on to the net step which is to determine their objectives. There is one reason in particular for this: there have no real intention of converting their dream into a reality.

Having an aim, objective is a great spur in life. It's what gives life meaning and makes it sacred. If we have no aim, we toil away at our job without ever building a career. If we have no objective, the weekends become meaningless too, just like a break from the working days.

It's up to you to formulate your objective. You have to be capable of expressing it in a very simple terms. For example, :"My aim is to own my own home where I can live happily with those I love", or, "I want to enrich my mind by travelling around the world and discovering all kinds of people and cultures, or, "my aim is to bring happiness to all those I meet, to care for them and to promote more peace around."

Remember that an objective is not a caprice, but a sincere, lasting worthwhile dream taken on to the next step once you are ready to think in terms of details, facts, figures, places and etc. You must never lose the will to actually achieve the objective you have set of yourself.


Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: