'

15.7.07

What to do to make Money circulate freely in your Life?

Following Maria Duval's advice, take a short phrase which can be easily registerd in your subconscious and repeat it many times, just like a hymn or lullaby. Here is one that Maria Duval suggests for you:

"I consciously declare that money is circulating freely and happily in my life and that there is always a divine surplus. Money is flowing freely towards me and I am using it wisely, judiciously, constructively."

Spend five minutes in the morning and five minutes before you go to sleep at night repeating this affirmation; you will see that the idea of prosperity impregnates your subconscious mind.

But be careful to use the present, and avoid words like "I want....", "I would like....". Think as though what you wanted already existed.


Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: