'

29.1.07

Maria Duval's guide 21 Feb to 4 Mar 2007

It's getting late this Sunday night and I am reading through the my own precise guide before I sign off the day. I like to read about the guide a few times so that it really gets into my spirit. I shall post the guide I am reading to here.

During this period, as personalised and predicted for me by Maria Duval, I will demonstrate optimism and positive thought during this period. I will reach a point of equilibrium in my life both psychologically as well as physically. This will be an ideal time to reorganise certain areas in my life and to develop longer term projects.

Maria Duval also says for me that my relations with those in authority and power will be good and I might receive some gratification in recompense for my work.

Generally, my life will pass off calmly, without any major problem and I will probably want to take advantage of this without asking myself too many questions.

Lastly, this will be a favorable period to embark on studies and travel as well as for negotiations, transactions of all kinds, to extend business, deal and etc.

Sounds like exciting for me, thanks Maria Duval.


Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: