'

7.2.07

Maria Duval: Importance of positive and constructive thought

mariaduval positiveHope you people are feeling great! Do you like these 2 cute little puppies? They are soooo lovely.... and it brings me smiles everytime I look at this picture. It is a grrrrrreat but simple way to experience beauty of lives.

Right, I just back from a friend gathering where I heard some sad stories about some of my old friends. The main point here is, I can't repeat and stress enough the importance of having a positive and constructive mindset in our lives. I have seen many people wasted their precious times wallowing in self despair and depression that I feel so sorry for them. One of my friends was even contemplating suicide to get away from her agony! And I felt so helpless! Luckily she is beginning to look on a brighter side so life is getting back on track for her gradually.

Let me further reiterate, if someone thinks that he or she is not made for happiness, is not worthy to be loved or does not deserve to be paid attention to, then that person is cutting himself or herself off from the energy of love.

Therefore the consequence will be the doubts and fears will be realized in such a way that she or he will in fact have great hardship in finding a life partner, or even worse, he or she will attract someone with the same negative beliefs, thereby promoting even more potentially disastrous recipe in relationship.

It is highly important and desirable for all of us to make a point of charging our conscious mind with positive and creative thoughts. This belief will cleanse us of the negative beliefs that have plagued many adults and thus leading us to the light of happiness.

Okay, let's be nice to each other as what Maria Duval likes us, yea? :)


Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: