'

8.2.07

Please guard after your soul - it is precious to everyone: Maria Duval

Meditation is a divine way to exercise your spiritual health. I just started meditation a couple of weeks ago and I usually do it at night time before I sleep. The best is, it makes my sleep a better one.

I have just meditated tonight and I feel refreshed and cognitive. Our soul is our most precious gift we can have for ourselves. It is a highly value possession that is always sorted after by devilish forces when you are faced with demonic signs. There is this phrase I think, "never sell your soul to the Devil." This sums up the importance of guarding our souls. Maria Duval has said this before too.

In this life it is important to be grounded in your beliefs, and sure of your faith. There are some people who will try to shake your faith for the expressed purpose of exploitation or pure undiluted meanness, all just for the possession of your soul as it is the last frontier of your spiritual health. Once it is possessed, your spirit is no longer with you. That would be a tragedy for anyone and Maria Duval would not be too excited to know that.

I am so glad I have learned so much as a result of Maria Duval's books and guidances. Now I am happily absorbing many precious divine lessons in life that will have a profound effect in many things I do in the future.

Have a great rest tonight.....
Mere T.


Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: