'

17.1.07

Pictures of the Alpha Temboris Ball sent to me by Maria Duval

mariaduvalalphatemborisballmariaduvalalphatemborisballI used my humble cellphone camera to take some pictures of this Alpha Temboris Ball that came together with the Precise Guide 2007. I have selected two shots with better quality for posting here today. At least my blog will not look so wordy and I hope the pictures will help to show the positive views of Maria Duval.

My apologies for the different color tone of the 2 photos. I took it under the same lighting conditions but just didn't know why it turned out that way! Well, the size of it is less than 1 inch. I am supposed to write a wish in a paper and hide it inside this ball for 40 days with as much 'close contact' as possible. I will surely write a letter to Maria Duval of the my outcome. :)


Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: