'

15.1.07

Positive Searches for Maria Duval Testimonies

Another week has passed quickly. My thoughts are always positive nowadays and I condition my minds to feel that, even if the circumstances do not seem that favorable to me. I always look forward to the new week with anticipation and eagerness, and try to throw away of any tinge of unhappiness from the previous week. Life is too fragile spiritually if you cling on to the bitterness of the past, as Maria Duval says.

Right now, I am sitting down and planning what is the direction of this blog. I have big ambition to make it swarming with targeted traffic and hits and I have been hungrily learning the tips and tricks of doing it. I guess I shall not fill this blog with my personal rumblings and mundane events from my daily lifes but I will mainly focus on the stuff that is related to Maria Duval. I am planning to make this blog as the unofficial voice of Maria Duval and try to help her overcome some badpress online. Many of those accusations are simply not true, mind you.

On a good note, I did a search 'Maria Duval testimonies' and are encouraged to find a few positive things about the search results. It is really highly encouraging and it spurs me to do more for this blog too.


Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: