'

14.4.07

Fears of the unknown

For many years I was locked in my own private prison because of fears of unknown. I had missed grasping an understanding of my identity when my strongest mentor, my mom, died of cancer when I was young. I hid my pain, confusion, and doubts, locking myself in a prison of pain. No one sought me out, and I concluded that I was disqualified for life. I was like a ship that had lost its anchor, and I just drifted through life for many years, doing well on the surface, but wrapped in a cloak of confusion within.

Gradually I learn and I understand.

Mind can only survive in the past and the future. There are no thoughts in the present moment. Heart is capable of being in the present. The way to live a heart centered life is to be totally in the present moment. There's clarity. In clarity, the clutter and clouds of thoughts fade away.


Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: