'

4.9.08

Maria Duval - Change yourself now to change your future

It is right to say that what you are today - the life, status, prosperity level and happiness level - is the manifestation of what you did 5 years ago or even 10 years ago. Based on this argument, what you are 5 years later will be the results of what you put into life NOW and PRESENT, unless you are one that is born with a silver spoon and do not have the worries of life, and this is what the majority of the people do not have as a head start.

That is an unfair advantage I admit, however, one must not give up to such reality of life, because the race is still on as time is best judge for the final winner. That is why it is very important that you condition your thoughts to one of a successful person, minimise your subconscious fears, and attract as much as possible the positives in life.

Psychic Maria Duval says, once any negative thoughts come into my mind, reminder myself:

"I choose to drive this negative thought from my mind. It does not have any true reality within the Universe".

Then replace this bad thought with something that's positive and with a sureness that this is what I will achieve soon. Have faith and confidence in myself and abilities too, because my Inner Guide will always guide and be with me. Affirm its power to guide me always.


Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: