'

22.1.07

Ask your guide - Maria Duval

maria duval psychic tributeIf you are interested in spiritual well being, today I would like to recommend to you an excellent book that discusses about this subject. I am also currently reading it and I bought it a couple of months ago at a city bookstore. The title of this book is called 'Ask Your Guides: Connecting to Your Devine Support System' and is written by Sonia Choquette. This is a very written book and here is my take on it. I wish Maria Duval can also publish books related in such topics as she's an expert in this area.

Those who are into spiritual studies and practices will surely be delighted by the rich contents. The book begins by checking and reminding the readers to recognize our spirits, and finishes with a chapter on honoring our Higher Self, our Spirits which are our direct link to the Creator.

Throughout the midst of the book, there are a few exercises that are useful in assisting us to open up ourselves and establish our communication with the Divine. I personally find these exercises useful. Why is that so? Before I came across this book, I regularly had difficult times discerning the different frequencies of my guardian angel and my guides. After practicing the exercises for a few days, I really can tell the differences.

On the whole, the writer repeatedly states throughout the book that angels and spirit guides are always around us to help us to strengthen our conscious connection to our Higher Self and they are here to support us all the times, but in the end, humans' greatest guide of all remains to be their own Higher Self.

In addition, the writer said it is always up to our own to run our lives and choose our own destiny. Our spiritual guides may be around us but they neither interfere our lives nor make decisions for us because their ultimate aim to be here is to help us in learning our life lesson while we exist in this physical realm and not to take away our free wills.
Publish
If we opt to act irresponsibly and insincerely, our guides will continue to care for us and love us but they just won't come in and intervene on our behalf. Just like our best friends, they may warn us if we are trudging towards the bad direction, but it is still up to us to pay attention and live consciously and spiritually as what Maria Duval has taught me.

Anyone of you out there who would like to achieve firm foundation on knowing and working with spiritual guidance, this is the book for you. I really hope you’d enjoy Ask Your Guides: Connecting to Your Divine Support System as much as I do and I share the joy of reading this book to anyone of the kind hearted souls who happen to embark to my blog. I recommend this book to all Maria Duval supporters as reference.


Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: