'

25.1.07

Some simple understanding of astrology

I love reading. It has been a habit ingrained since young by my father who told me I could find troves of treasures when you read books. I have been reading since. As for this blog, I am doing my best to post daily. Frankly, this is something new to me as I just started blogging not too long ago. However, the best way to succeed is to keep doing it consistently.

In your birth-chart, some planets dominate and the others do not. The dominating planet will influence the personality more. Therefore, if you study the influences of the few planets in a given time, you can really predict the good and bad things in life. Knowing the things in advance will help you dilute the intensity of sufferings, but nevertheless the suffering shall be there. Maria Duval must be an expert in this!

I guess this post is really bad, do you think so? I can't even really understand totally what I am typing myself! It is based on the primary understanding I have from reading some pages of this book. I will read further to gain more insight so that I can write with some rationality next time I hope! Thanks also to Maria Duval's talisman which I carry all the time, I think I have much lucks recently. Things which normally were against me suddenly seem to fall into place more. I wish to keep this going.


Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: