'

11.1.07

A brief translation of the Maria Duval's Russian interview

I happened to talk this friend of mine who knows Russian on MSN to check out how he has been doing recently. I requested him to help me to do a translation of the Maria Duval interview and he agreed. Therefore I point him to the link at the blog for the video.

Pavel also told me he had heard of Maria Duval and commented that she was quite a controversial character. I replied that psychics are often misunderstood because of the nature of their works, for example, Sylvia Browne and Uri Geller, but why I trust Maria Duval is because she has really helped me positively and many other people as far as I know of.

Here is a brief translation of the interview:

Maria Duval said it was a great pleasure to come to Russian because she had some friends in Moscow who invited her to stay there so she came to visit them. She predicted Russia would have some problems in the next few years to come but she believed that three years from now (the interview was conducted in 2000 I think), Russia will emerge victorious from the troubles and it takes about three years of effort and sacrifice to reach a satisfactory standard of living.

For the part about tarot reading, she said it was the tarot of effort but it was the tarot of effort that would pay off and so Russia would not have a very easy year. However, there was light at the end of the tunnel.


Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: