'

8.1.07

A thought

From Maria Duval's personal guide, it is said that the period ahead is destined to open my eyes to new horizons, to give me freedom of thought, an inner liberty, or at least some new ideas on life. In fact I will be passing through a phase in my existence where, more than ever before, I will have the opportunity to increase my awareness and enrich my perception of the world as long as I can keep my mind open and free of assumptions or fixed beliefs.

However if I subscribe to a particular school of thought, then change is likely to frighten me and I will be reluctant to take new forms of understanding on board. I will not be frightened by chances and I want to learn new knowledge that's why that change will be a factor of evolution. After that, I will see lights with my creative talent. I wish Maria Duval the best!


Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: