'

9.1.07

Maria Duval's guide: Monday 1 Till Wednesday 24 January 2007

This period is likely to bring me a kind of liberation - a feeling that a larger field of action is spread out in front of me, and I am able to do exactly as I please. My thoughts will turn to vast humanitarian, social and philosophical issues. My mind will tend to open up and giving me a clearer and fuller understanding of the major problems of the century. Being broad-minded and tolerant, inspired by the noble ideas of fraternity and solidarity, I will reject anything that is dogmatic, rigid and arbitrary.

Most importantly in my financial front, the period might bring me sudden prosperity, unexpected gains but also a broader scope thanks to the helpful intervention of influential gains. Some useful connections may be established with people of foreign nationality, or perhaps during my travels abroad.


Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: