'

8.1.07

Maria Duval's period of forecasts for me

Maria Duval says at this time I should enjoy renewed energy and vitality associated with a very good capacity for recharging my batteries which will enable me to get back to my feet quickly if I have suffered setbacks with my health recently. I am very pleased to hear this because as you know, my health is not very good all along although it has been improving and I would like my health to be a good conditions so that I can achieve my dreams without any worries.

Also, I can reply on this boost of energy to achieve my ambitions but take care not to over react as I might be pushed to object or even rebel against any situation or individual who brings about a strained climate and a strong reaction among my friends.

Maria Duval also advises me that I would be wise at this moment to concentrate on my life objectives but without using my energy and power to dominate others.


Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: