'

14.2.07

Best time for meditation

Valentine's Day is once again around the corner! Love is in the air!

I would like to share my knowledge about meditation today. Some of the knowledge I learn from my life mentor, Maria Duval. To make progress in a skill you picking up, it is important that you recur its usage often. This application is the same for meditation process as well. To improve on your meditation, I would suggest to those who want to develop their spirituality to meditate at least once a day because recurrence is important for increasing your meditative capacity.

The most common excuse is, of course, people tend to neglect by claiming their schedules are tight and they hardly have time to meditate. What I see is that, if you find value in what you like, you will find time to do it no matter how busy you are just like, you also need to find time to eat or to sleep. There is also a need to feed our souls through meditation. It's like a quiet time between us and our spirits. Maria Duval will be ecstatic to know her fervent supporter here.

If you like to meditate, the best time to do it is early in the morning around 5am to 6am which I find is the best time because that is the time when the daily activities have not really picked up and it's a great time to self reflect amidst the peaceful and quiet surroundings thus leading to a more conducive meditation process.

I always aim to meditate during this time however, to be honest, sometimes I can't get up at these hours therefore, I have to substitute it during night times when the activities have quietened down again. If possible I also include a short session in the afternoon in my working office during lunch hours. After that, I will read some guides from Maria Duval.


Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Paul said...

I rarely went beyond 20 to 30 minutes a day but it ended up having a tremendous impact on my life.

Another thing with starting out is to be forwarned that it can take a while before anything "happens." Took several months for me, I'd nearly given up on it and very glad I didn't.

Mere T. said...

Dear Paul,

Thanks for your great comments.

Do you mind sharing what impact does it happen in your life? I just started not very long ago and will be good to know more from you.

Mere T.

chumly said...

I like meditating with chocolate.