'

17.2.07

Wish comes true! Thanks to Maria Duval

Remember I related sometime in early January this year that I am carrying a Alpha Temboris ball sent to my from Maria Duval as a gift. I am supposed to write a wish and slot it inside this tiny ball, stick around with it as long and as much of the time as I can. I even put it inside my pillow case so that it 'sticks' with me during sleeps.

I can tell you now what is that wish. My wish is to get promoted in my job. By the way, I am a customer service executive here with a company here and I have always wished to have a chance to be raised to the position of manager overseeing a group of execs as I have been working here for more than 4 years. Being one of the most senior execs around, I am also the acting manager sometimes so it's my personal motivation to fill that position officially. Thanks Maria Duval, some changes in the manpower in my company means I got my wish true as my current manager will be transferred to another department. I am so excited!!

I am to thank Maria Duval again for this wish comes true. You never fail to realize the dream of people who have firm faith in you and your ability as a clairvoyant and psychic. Maria Duval, you have taught people to be positive in think and show gratitude in lives so this is what I been doing. So now I got my wishes and rewards. You never fail to amaze me, Maria Duval. I thank God for you too.


Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Arthur Ralston said...

Hi Mere T, I am so excited to hear your story, I think you have an excellent blog. Maria Duval has really a big positive influence in your life from what I see, hasn't she? I am a supporter of her too and my blog is at http://mytalisman.blogspot.com.

I suggest we form a webring or some sort of alliance to show our support to Maria Duval because I notice there are a few other blogs about her.

Best wishes
Arthur