'

6.1.07

A Maria Duval video!

I think Dr Terry Polevoy may be inaccurate in his analysis about Maria Duval in his blog "Maria Duval Scam". While he is trying hard to justify his role as a saviour to save people from being victimised, I really suspect what's his true intention. I just wonder, is he in the same business as Maria too?

People like me have truly benefitted from Maria Duval's service and that's why I found it astounding why some people started an agenda to discredit someone who is real and true. Maybe there are some misunderstandings, I don't really know and I am not here to point any finger at anyone because this is internet, so anyone has the right to express their own thoughts.

Today I am really lucky to come across such a video that features Maria Duval. It's a rare find. The video is in Russian and maybe someone who knows Russian can do a translation for the benefit of all Maria Duval's supporter. I know people may still say "that woman in the video could still be a faked Maria Duval'. Well, believe it or not, it is really that hard to change a person's thinking.

You can find the video in youtube in this URL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80qRkr2G0V0. Looks like this person who put up the video is a Maria Duval fan too. Maybe I can try to contact him or her.


Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: